My Favourite English Quotes

by - 00:25


I love to keep any motivation or inspirational quote as a collection. Today I would like to share some of the quotes that really gives me the motivation to realise my dreams. Usually, I love to found some of the quotes from Pinterest, Twitter or any post from my friends. I will save it on my phone and sometimes I would make it as my wallpaper. Here are some of the motivation quote that I really love.



1. This quote makes me realise that during childhood, we love to make any dreams. We want to achieve it in the future. But, today we always forgot all of that. During childhood, we never ignore what people want to say as long as we can get our dreams. It same as now. We must confident with yourself to achieve all of our dreams. We cannot give up easily. 


2. It reminds me that if we want to achieve something, we must do it by yourself. No one else is going to do it for us. We must try harder. It really motivated me during I felt laziness to do any work. 


3. This as a reminder to us for not always overthinking. Sometimes, we always overthinking especially we the one we love. In Islam also we need to always 'husnuzzon' (positive thinking). Overthinking can make us feel not peace, always think bad about others. By that, it creates many problems and can disturb our life. When we have any problems just face it with peace. Not run from it. 

These are some of my favourite quotes. What yours? Share it with me by leave some comment.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. english quotes are the best. most of the time kita boleh relate with the quotes =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama lah. suka juga quotes. english or malay semua suka. most of the time quote dari Mufti Menk paling mengena dan motivate at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul2. quote dr mufti menk tak pernah tak mengena

      Delete