When You Feel Give Up

by - 09:00



Assalamualaikum and hi! It almost at the end of February. Did you guys do well? Alhamdulillah today I still manage to upload this post. Hopefully, I really can maintain to post a post once a month. Subhanallah, in the last year which is also my last semester in studies, I  almost give up on one subject after I got the mid-term result. But, Alhamdulillah with the power of dua, I manage to get the best result for the subject and I didn't repeat it. So today, I would like to share with you the power of dua. 

I am very sure each of us must have sometimes felt like we are actually in the wrong place. We felt we can't manage it anymore. I just want to stop and do another thing that I believe I will do well there. But, we must always believe that Allah is the most powerful than others. We just keep following the flow and at the same time, we always try to keep closer to Allah. Increase ours depends on Allah. Keep dua to Allah and believe that He will help us.

But, at the same time, we also need to do our the best. All out of all our potential and effort. Always keep reminding yourself that we are in this platform cause we can handle it. We will not here if we can't go through it. Whenever you feel that you're very down, just close your eyes and say: This is my journey, It's His plan. I just need to carry on and just trust Him". He will not put you here if you are can't do it. 

Next, always remember yourself about your parents. You are going to make them proud of you. So, you should not give up and must keep going and always do the best. You may make your family picture as your phone wallpaper or put it on your table. By that, you will always be inspired to always do the best and you are not easily going to give up. You have started it, so you must finish it. 

So, to all people out there that was struggle in their life, don't give up because it is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure. Even sometimes you feel upset, just remember that you're Muslim Ummah. That means everyone is making dua for you. So just stay strong and remember that after hardship is ease. If you keep struggle now, you will really proud and grateful after you get the result later. 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Its a really good reminder. Whatever we are struggling, may we always given a heart that see good in everything :)

    http://princessdiaryme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum.

    I agree with you. We should never give up and believe in Allah. He always plans something better. We just do the best and keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I totally agree with you. May our faith in Allah always increase. :)

      Delete