My Books List of the Year | 2019

by - 12:00



Hi guys! Did you remember in 2019, I have listed out my top 5 of my goals in that year? And, one of it is I want to read a book once a month. So, did I manage to read a book once a month? So why not, we go through what I have read during 2019.


January

Because of it is the first month in a year so that's mean my spirit to fulfil the goal still high. And yeah, in this month I have readed two books with title; 'Windfall' by Jennifer E. Smith and 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green.



February

I do reading in February but I did not managed to finish the whole book. In February, I read 'Wild Designs' by Katie Fforde. This is because, in the middle of February I have started new semester and I have to plan  up my daily schedule and yeah, actually I have a lot of excuses. 

March

How times flies, and it's already March! I do not know either this month has speed up time or it's actually just gone normally. I do not managed to read any book in March and it is a little bit disapointed. But, it's okay we have nine months left.

April


It is actually a month after Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair (KLIBF). Even I did not go there, actually I have ordered some books through website and I received it in April. So, in April, I have read 'Signature Jalanan' and 'Empayar 2: Hikayat Mukjizat daripada Iblis' both by Teme Abdullah. Maybe, because of the excitement, I finished read those books just in a short time. It's really a worth book to read.


May

I plan to read book with title 'Being a Quran Tag Girl' by Ayesha Syahira but I did not read it because it was a hectic days back then. I was in my few last week before my final examination and I have a lot of tasks need to be submitted.

Jun

Here is the war started! It is my study week and also Aidilfitri break started. After two weeks, my final examination started and I have forgotten about my reading list. 

July


Finally, it is a break after my second semester for two months. And finally I have read 'Being a Quran Tag Girl' by Ayesha Syahira. Actually, this is her first book and I really recommended for you to read if you would like to know more about gratitude list and talk to Allah that I mentioned in the last post. Besides, I also have read 'The Program' book by Suzanne Young. This book I bought from someone in Twitter as she wants to let go it. Actually, this book have another book as the continuous but, I still did not buy yet and read it.

August


It is still in my semester break and I have read two books only. Firstly, the book with title 'Girl in Pieces' by Kathleen Glasgow. I really enjoyed read it. The second one is 'Call Upon Him' by Mizi Wahid. Another book that I really recommended for you to read it.

Sepember


New semester has started but I have maintained read two books in this month, which are 'The Art of Letting God' by Mizi Wahid and 'Love Stories from the Quran' by Yahya Ibrahim. These two books really made me overwhelming and I really love it!

October

Another new book I read which is 'Healer' by Mato.



November

Planning to read 'Letters to God' by Norhafsah Hamid but I just read few pages. Even it's just few pages, it still have a lot I got from it.

December

Finally it is the last mont of the year. I continue read 'Letters to God' by Norhafsah Hamid and finished it. It is really a good book and also can be a guideline for you if you want to start Talk to Allah activity.


Alhamdulillah, even it have a lot of challenges I still managed to read the whole 12 books in total in the year. For me, it is a good achievement because I can do back my favourite activity since childhood after I stop it for a long time.

To be honest, I started put it as my yearly goals because I want to start reading back and maintain it. I also choose to read more English book to improve my English as same reason why I start to write my blog post in English. And for 2020, of course I still put is as my yearly goals and I hope I can maintain it and improved it.

Usually, I will share some of highlight in the book that I read in my Instagram account. You may refer to my highlight to read through some of the highlight in the book that I already shared for 2019 book and I will update for the upcoming books list as well.



So, how about your books list? Don't forget to share with me in the comment. 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really am jealous dengan people yang boleh baca banyak buku haha.
    I can barely read one book. Well, maybe I'm not trying hard enough to read and finish the book.
    i love your blog. am following you here ^^

    #235

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following me :) Sometimes,I also struggling to finish the whole book. Maybe you can start try with spend just 5 minutes daily for reading.

      Delete