Study Habits Questonnaire

by - 10:30


This post had been inspired by Shaf. So in this post I will share my habits study during I was in high school based on the question below:


* What time you start studying and how long?

Usually I will study after isyak prayer. But, during i was in high school mostly after isyak we had class. So I also will study in early morning and after breakfast while waiting the ceremony start. So if I study after isyak it will take about 1-2 hour.

* Do you stay up all nights for study?

Usually not. Sometimes I will stay up just in weekend because there is no class in the next day.

* Any favourite place or port while you study?

I was hostel student. So of course I spend my time more in hostel. The best post for me to study in hostel is musolla because no one can disturb me. Haha. I also prefer to study in my classroom then farabi ( this is the spesific place for form five students to study ).

* Do you listen to music or not?

Honestly not because I feel like want to sing along if I listen to music while study.

* Do you start from front page or back page of book?

Front page. Sometimes I start with the section that I did not understand yet.

* Do you study all of section or just the important section?

Mostly all section and give more focusing on important section. Just be prepared by study all section.

* Do you highlight your textbooks?

Of course not because it's belongs to school. So I have to give back at the end of year. Except if I but it myself.

* Prefer studying with a book or you like making small notes which can be carried everywhere?

A book because I am too lazy to make small notes. But sometimes I will do it.

* Will you memorize all chapters or not? 

I will try to understand it first. If not I will memorize.

* What method you have for a smart study?

Make some acronim for the points you wants to memorize

* How you got your motivation to study?

My marks and resault. I will try my best to get the best resault. Sometimes I also feel challenge with my friends resault.

* Do you decorate your study table? If do, how? 

Yes but just a simple one. Just put some quotes and targets.

* What most important things you must have on it? 

My pen of course. Also highlight and sticky notes to add some any notes in my books.

So that's it my study habits during my SPM. Just a simple and most of people do it. Let's share your's study habits too.


You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Same. Try to understand first, but if the subject is too hard to be understand then memorize is the last choice. Huhu

    Follow here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Najihah, shaf dah baca, dan terkejut juga part buku bagi balik tu sbb sekolah shaf mmg wajib beli buku sendiri tak boleh pinjam senior punya.

    Part motivate tu sama dgn shaf, result mmg memainkan peranan penting kan hihi.

    Also awak punya method mcm rare, kenapalah shaf tak penah tefikir nak buat teknik acronim ni dulu masa study. 😊 Takdpt imagine lg camna cara dia. Can you explain it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SHAF NAJMI buku tu kena pulangkan sebab tu buku teks pinjaman sekolah.
    teknik acronim tu macam ni, contoh kita nak ingat rukun nikah, jadi akronimnya SISWA
    S-suami (calon suami)
    I-isteri (calon isteri)
    S-saksi
    W-wali
    A-akad (lafaz akad nikah)
    macam tulah. Faham tak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faham dulu, kalau tak faham jugak, baru hafal. Hii. Samalah kita :)

    btw, Siqah follow sini. Salam perkenalan Nurul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Siqah Hussin terima kasih. salam perkenalan juga

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lea Azleeya terima kasih kerana sudi singgah

    ReplyDelete