How I Make Some Savings

by - 16:19


When I was in secondary school it's easier for me to save money cause I'm not going to canteen person every recess. So from that, I had saved the budget for the food. So during I was in school I save my money in this way:

1. Save half of my money

Every time I got money, I will save a half from that. For an example, I got RM 20 so I will save RM 10 in my money-box. So I will use that money in emergency case such as I had not enough money to buy a book or paid any things such as food during sports day or money for the class and anything else. 

2. Transfer money

When I back home, I will bring the money in my money-box at hostel along with me. I will transfer the money in other money-box at home. So I will always remind myself that I can't use that money cause that money will be transfer in bank at the end of year. 

So that were my way during I was in hostel. But now, I not stay in hostel anymore. The first month I finished my school, I am really extravagant. I did not plan my money properly. If I would like to use the money then I just use it. No plan. 

Then, I transformed. I plan how I want managed my money. 


this is my money-box

1. Find your own reason

Firstly, you must plan what you will use with your money. As me, I have 4 reasons: for education, emergency, treat and daily use. So lets we label it with A, B, C and D.
A-education
B-emergency
C-treat
D-daily use
2. You must have more than one money-box

It's okay if you don't have money-box. You also may use the envelope as your money-box. Then label each of them. So the money in each money-box is only used for that reason only. Don't use it for others reason such as you take money from box A to use it for B.

3. Divide your money into some part

As example me, every I got money I will save half from that in money box C. Then the others half, after I use it, I will divide the balance to three and put it in box A, B and D.

4. Use coin for transport

Honestly, every time I go out I will bring so many coins. The coins are only used for the transport such as LRT. But, if you have the Rapid KL card it easier more for you.

So that's it. This is my tips and how's yours?

You May Also Like

8 comments