New Design & New Link

by - 15:55


Hey guys. Finally, this blog has a new design. This theme actually from Gooyabi Templates. Actually, I never expected that I will change my blog designed as soon as now. It is because I just hoping the mobile hotspot for me to get internet on the laptop. 😥 So, I think I will redesign my blog if I only get the stable internet such as by broadband or wifi. But, because I had made some blog walking, it has changed my mind. Actually, I never thought I would like to use any template as designed for my blog. Yes, most of the template that provides has a nice design and look more attractive. Before I never want to try using the template because I felt like 'nanti menyusahkan, nak kena tukar-tukar code kalau tak kena'.

But, suddenly, I felt want to try it. So I found some interesting template on Nurul Rasya blog. So, I try to make some review of some template. Then, I decided to use it. Actually, I had installed it this morning. But, there has some problem. Suddenly, my blog header has two places at the top and in the footer. I try to 'godek-godek' the code to make it missing but it does not succeed. Then I felt give up and convert to my original design. But, I still keep searching for any template that I love. Then I found some and download one of it. Then I try to install it again. It does not work well too. I was like 'ah.. what I have done, mesti ada code yang tak kena ni'. Then try 'godek-godek' again but still unsuccessful. Then I change back to normal.

A new look of my blog

Then, after a few minutes, I think I would I try again and want to install by another way. Actually, to install the themes we have two ways. Either we want to install by upload the files or changed the code. Just now, I just use first way. Then I try again with the first theme that I chose. Then, I 'godek-godek' finally it's success. I was so happy. Finally, my blog has new look with the simple design and my favourite colour. Yeayy.

I also had changed my blog link and name to my name. It easier for me and others to remember. So, no more link https://thisisme-38.blogspot.com and peaceful blog. It already changed to Nurul Najihah and the link is https://nurulnajihah38.blogspot.com Feel free to visit it always and get updated. :)



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice template you have here. But tak sure I sorang yang face this problem or other people pun face the same problem. Bila bukak entry, takde 'comment' option. Huu

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh blog dh brwajah baru.. nice template. simple dan kemas.

    ReplyDelete