How To Use MindMup Website

by - 15:17



Hello guys. For a month I didn't update this blog. I just started a foundation last May. I didn't update cause of lack an idea. Sob.. sob... Actually, I have many things to share but I don't know where to start it. hehe...

Ok, guys... actually I would like to share with you something. For me, it's really suitable for student or teacher to use it. It is mind mup website. What is the function of this website? Actually, you may use this website to do note in mind map form.


the main page of this website

It's really easy to use it. You may save the note in pdf or image. Just press the button get started to start to do the note. Then, we press creates a new map. I think, this really useful for the subject that needs to do note such as biology, history. Other than that, you also can use to do your presentation. You save in image format and put the picture in your powerpoint. It can easier for you to understand the subject.


Just press space or double click on the box in the centre to start. Then press inserts the child node to add more information. If you want to do another title on the same page, you may press insert sibling node. Then you also can change the colour and make the line either in dashed line or solid line. You also can change the colour of the line. Just press at the line.

an example of my ict note

So, guys, you may try it if you are interesting. Tell me if you use it. Daa... 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! This could be one particular of the moost
    helpful blogts We have ever arrive across on this subject.

    Basically Fantastic. I'm akso an expert in tis topic therefore I can understand ypur effort.

    ReplyDelete