Have We Say Alhamdulillah Today?

by - 13:15


Hi, assalamualaikum. Such a long time since I did not post anything last month. I am super busy lately because there is a lot of assignment that I need to settle down and submit since I most in week 14. So today I would like to share with you guys the importance of thanks to Allah.

You know what, lately, I was like almost want to give up for everything. I felt like I was not supposed to be here because I felt I did not suitable in this course. Plus, I felt I am the only one who did not perform while my friends did it successfully. Sometimes, I always 'suuzon' to my friends when I felt they are not going to help me. Ya, they are helping me but I felt like they were forced to help me. Ya I know this may just my feeling but I keep trying to deny it but you know it's hard. Furthermore, I also felt my spirit and momentum for the study also decrease. I felt there are a lot to settle but what I do? I still did not see any work that settles even one. 

Then, this morning after I perform my dhuha, I open my Quran randomly. And surprisingly, the ayah that I read first is And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting the faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e, disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe" (Ibrahim: 7). I felt like O maybe I was too much want something until I forgot to say thanks to Allah. I remember an ayah in Surah Ar-Rahman: Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny? You know what in this life, everything that we have now is from Allah. Even our life also is given by Allah. 

I would like to share a tip. You may try it. Every day, every morning always says 'Alhamdulillah ala nikmat Islam wa Iman'. It means Thanks to Allah for giving us nikmat Islam and Iman. Cause these two nikmat were the biggest nikmat from Allah. Without it, we may not be a Muslim. By that, you will feel motivated and peaceful to perform ibadah sincerely. You will not felt this is a burden to you cause you know that is something you must do as a Muslim. 

Being a Muslim is not a burden for you. You must thankful cause you are a Muslim. So try always say Alhamdulillah and you will see the result later. So, that's my reflection for today. I will see you guys in my next post-Insyaallah. 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. datang sini balas kunjungan dan follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kite pun slalu fkir mcm nak give up! especially when you are surrounded by kwn2 yg pandai gila xmcm kite yg selalu struggle ni. i feel you :') thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss betul tu. Semoga awak dimudahkan segala urusan dan terus berjaya ya :) actually sebenarnya kita boleh je tapi kita yang tak percaya dengan diri sendiri. So you also can do it!

      Delete